Flight tickets have fallen a lot in last 6 months or so, thanks to falling Air fuel prices. At times you will find that Air tickets makes more sense than Rail tickets. You get better service and reduced travel time as well. Just to make things better, SpiceJet has come up with its Diwali Sale, allowing you to book advance tickets for period of 01st Feb-29th October 2016, with fares starting as low as Rs. 749/- base fare (excluding taxes) for domestic and Rs. 3,999/- all in for international sectors respectively. (And yes, More than 3,00,000 lakh seats are available on this sale!)
Though 3,00,000 lakh is a big number, but if you don’t act quickly you may find that destination you wanted has no discounted prices, specially if it is a famous tourist or business destination. So move fast and book the tickets soon.
Tip: Book tickets through ixigo, goibibo, makemytrip, etc for additional discounts.
- For bookings you can visit www.spicejet.com (offer period is 27-29 October 2015)
- Search for tickets, travel dates should be between 01st Feb-29th October 2016.
- Choose number of people
- Click on Search
- Try other dates as well (if possible for you), to find best prices.
More details can be found on www.spicejet.com/DiwaliSale.aspx
Terms & Conditions:
- The discount will be applicable on One way fares only. All the other statutory taxes are applicable for domestic sectors. International sector fares are all inclusive
- Fares vary from sector to sector depending on the travel distance
- The sale is applicable for bookings made between 27th Oct 2015 – 29th Oct 2015 and for travel between 1st Feb 2016 – 29th Oct 2016
- Blackout dates would be applicable
- Offer is valid only for travel on Direct flights
- The offer is applicable on bookings made across all channels
- This offer can’t be combined with any other offer and is not applicable on group bookings
- These fares are NON REFUNDABLE FARES (Statutory Taxes will be refunded).
- Changeable with change fee and fare difference.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and change