Got a Standard Chartered Debit or Credit Card? Rejoice. Flipkart, the most trusted eCommerce site is offering Flat 10% Off on all purchases above Rs 10,000 for Standard Chartered Cards
On Independence day Flipkart is offering upto 100% Cashback on Electronics category. While only few will get 100% back, there is a good discount for all.
The phone currently sells for around Rs 14000 on most websites, and Rs 12675 is currently the lowest price for it. It is being sold on FlipKart so you can buy with peace of mind.
Flyte (Flipkart Music Store) is celebrating their anniversary. On this occasion they are giving some of top albums from different genres for FREE. 100/day
Motorola Atrix 2 is being sold for around Rs 17700 to around Rs 24000 on other stores, but can be bought from Flipkart for only Rs 16199. Lowest Price
Buy LG 42LM6690 LED FULL HD Cinema 3D TV + 3D BluRay player + 3D glasses in just Rs 78499. Cheapest price with big margin, most other selling for Rs 90,000+
Uses of Almond oil are in-numerous. It is recommended in Dadi-ke-nuskhes to modern day doctors. Almonds are long known for many of their health benefits
FlipKart is selling Java/J2ee Job Interview Companion – 400+ Questions and Answers worth Rs 375 for only Rs 30. Yes, 92% discount. Add Rs 30 for shipping
Flikart is having End Of Season Sale promotion on Watches, Bags, Belts, Wallets, Luggages, Fragrances and much more. Grab many products at awesome prices, upto 40% Off.
Get Rs 300 extra on Rs 1000 purchase this Raksha Bandhan. Options like FlipKart, Globus, Lifestyle, VioletBag, fastTrack, Pantaloons, BigBazaar etc.
Latest from Forum
- Flat 10% Off on Flipkart for Standard Chartered Cards (for 10000+ Purchases) October 8, 2013
- Buy Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker for Rs 1199 – Flipkart October 7, 2013
- Extra 10% Cashback on Amazon.in for HDFC Credit Card Users August 27, 2013
- Buy Toshiba 3.0 Plus 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Rs 3905 – Amazon.In August 20, 2013
- Great Discount on Popular Books from Amazon India – Independence Day Offer August 16, 2013
- pinky: use your sample...
- Preethi: For me transaction failed but still they took the ...
- lol: lol...
- Miyani Yogesh: Thanks a lot Mr. Jatin Sapra...
- Jatin Sapra: You can call customer care. All ICICI bank account...
Follow @SavingMoreIn on Twitter