ICICI bank offers refuse to die, and it is a good thing. ICICI Bank is now offerring flat 10% off on SnapDeal products. The maximum discount you can get is for Rs 150.
Yebhi is a company which has created a big name for itself in relatively small time. They run many promotions, mostly category wise. Now, if you are an ICICI Customer, you can save more by applying 20% off coupon on products already on discount.
Get Puma Tees from Fetise at upto 75% off. The offer is valid only for customers of ICICI Bank. Check post for more details
Get Bata Shoes at killer price. Discount on discount on Bata shoes for ICICI Bank customers at Fetise. Upto 75% off, awesome isn’t it ?
Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB pendrive for only Rs 296 from BuyThePrice with 5 year manufacturer warranty. Only valid for ICICI Bank customers.
This deal makes use of Wednesday offer provided by ICICI Bank and use SeventyMm coupon code to get Rs. 200 extra discount. Deal on deal as you may call it. MRP 1099, you get it for Rs 348.
Zovi is offering flat 25% off for ICICI Customers, for any purchase with total of Rs. 1000 or more. Maximum discount you can get is Rs. 500.
ICICI Bank customers have another reason to rejoice, another offer to enjoy! Fetise is offering flat Rs. 500 off over a purchase of Rs. 1000 or more to ICICI Bank customers.
ICICI has updated its list for the new offers, the new entry for electronics offer is BuyThePrice. You can get upto 20% off on buying products from BuyThePrice.
Latest from Forum
- Flat 10% Off on Flipkart for Standard Chartered Cards (for 10000+ Purchases) October 8, 2013
- Buy Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker for Rs 1199 – Flipkart October 7, 2013
- Extra 10% Cashback on Amazon.in for HDFC Credit Card Users August 27, 2013
- Buy Toshiba 3.0 Plus 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Rs 3905 – Amazon.In August 20, 2013
- Great Discount on Popular Books from Amazon India – Independence Day Offer August 16, 2013
- pinky: use your sample...
- Preethi: For me transaction failed but still they took the ...
- lol: lol...
- Miyani Yogesh: Thanks a lot Mr. Jatin Sapra...
- Jatin Sapra: You can call customer care. All ICICI bank account...
Follow @SavingMoreIn on Twitter