Paytm has just revamped their mobile app for recharge, available for iOS, Android, BlackBerry and GetJar. And to promote it they have a nice offer running.
Recharge your PayTm Cash Wallet with Rs 2013 and see your amount getting transformed into Rs 2500 as calendar changes to 2013. ‘New Year’s Recharge’ offer!
PayTm is now offering a coupon which can be used on almost everything on StarCj. Buy anything for Rs. 599 or more and get Rs. 300 off. Also valid on COD.
Paytm is offerring Rs 30 Off on any recharge for Rs 50 or more done through it. You have to be a new customer to avail the offer.
PayTm is offerring a discount promo code of Rs 20 on recharge of Rs 40 or more for new accounts. Avail this offer and save more on your Recharge.
PayTm is giving away Rs 100 Off 110 coupon for HushBabies on every recharge of Rs 10 or more. Valid for New accounts and till 31 July.
ING Vysya Debit Card users can get a cashback of Rs 50 on doing any Recharge of Rs 50 or more on Paytm.
PayTm is offerring Rs 250 Off 500 Coupon for BagItToday with every recharge done today. The coupon is valid till 9 August. Go grab it.
PaytM is offerring Rs 100 off 101 Coupon for FutureBazaar Kitchen Mela. Grab one today and buy products at great discounts.
PayTm has launched a special promotional offer for ShopClues. You can do any recharge worth Rs 10 or more at PayTm and get a ShopClues Rs 100 Off 101 voucher.
Latest from Forum
- ICICI NetBanking and Pockets Customers – Get 15% Cashback On Flipkart March 19, 2016
- Great Discount on Advance Flight Bookings – SpiceJet Diwali Sale 2015 October 27, 2015
- Top Online Clothing Stores for Women October 6, 2015
- Flat 30 % Off (Max Rs 200) on Grofers – Valid on 9 April 2015 April 9, 2015
- Flat 10% Off on Flipkart for Standard Chartered Cards (for 10000+ Purchases) October 8, 2013
- pinky: use your sample...
- Preethi: For me transaction failed but still they took the ...
- lol: lol...
- Miyani Yogesh: Thanks a lot Mr. Jatin Sapra...
- Jatin Sapra: You can call customer care. All ICICI bank account...
- Loading tweets...