PayTm is now offering a coupon which can be used on almost everything on StarCj. Buy anything for Rs. 599 or more and get Rs. 300 off. Also valid on COD.
Buy anything for Rs. 500 or more and get Rs. 250 off, since StarCj is known to go out of stock whenever a promotion like this one is launched, act fast.
Buy Samsung Mobile Guru E1081MAH with MRP of Rs 1520 for Rs 849 or Videocon Mobile Phone V1430 with MRP of Rs 3195 for Rs 850 from StarCJ.
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is available for Rs 11505 from StarCj. It is available in market for around 13,000. I own the same phone and I find it a great deal for this price.
Buy anything for Rs. 500 or more and get Rs. 500 off, since StarCj is known to go out of stock whenever a promotion like this one is launched, make sure you act fast.
Star CJ is offering Flat 250 Rs off on all products. No minimum purchase required. Make use of the promo code today itself.
Latest from Forum
- SERVICES JUNCTION BLUE PEN WITH CRYSTALS ON OFFER PRICE@RS380
- MTV FASHIONTRONIX BOOM HEADPHONES ON OFFER PRICE@RS1424
- BASICARE BAMBOO BATH SPONGE ON OFFER PRICE@RS315
- MTV FASHION TRONIX TWISTER BLUETOOTH SPEAKER ON OFFER PRICE@RS2849
- FLAMBOYANT SHIMMER GOLD CLUTCH ON OFFER PRICE@RS1710
- BASICARE 4 WAY NAIL BUFFER ON OFFER PRICE@RS94
- Flat 10% Off on Flipkart for Standard Chartered Cards (for 10000+ Purchases) October 8, 2013
- Buy Portronics Pure Sound Portable Speaker for Rs 1199 – Flipkart October 7, 2013
- Extra 10% Cashback on Amazon.in for HDFC Credit Card Users August 27, 2013
- Buy Toshiba 3.0 Plus 1TB Portable External Hard Drive for Rs 3905 – Amazon.In August 20, 2013
- Great Discount on Popular Books from Amazon India – Independence Day Offer August 16, 2013
- Miyani Yogesh: Thanks a lot Mr. Jatin Sapra...
- Jatin Sapra: You can call customer care. All ICICI bank account...
- Miyani Yogesh: Please anyone tell me how to link icici debit card...
- Balachandar: Change this system also available for web users, n...
- WP: Its nice that u broke curiosity even before the re...
Follow @SavingMoreIn on Twitter