Namecheap is one of the most famous and biggest domain registrar worldwide. They offer excellent domain services and sell a big range of domain extensions.
They have been running a Twitter trivia from last years where users get a chance to win a domain every hour(Credit of 10.16$) by answering a simple question over Twitter. Apart from that there are many more prizes like Apple iPad 2 to be won.
How to participate in this contest ?
- You should have a Twitter account in order to participate in this contest. You can register one here if you don’t have it.
- You then need to have an account on Namecheap, Login to your account. Create one here if you don’t have it.
- After you log in, go to ‘My Account’ > ‘Manage Profile’ and choose the “Twitter integration” link on the left (https://www.namecheap.com/myaccount/modify-profile-twitter.asp).
- Enter your Twitter username and click “verify.”
- A short code will be sent from NameCheap to your Twitter account using a direct message (a message that no one else but you could see).
- Enter the code on the confirmation page. That will complete the integration process.
- Now the contest will run from December 15th through December 22nd (beginning midnight on December 15, 2011 Eastern Time, -0500 GMT)
- Follow @namecheap to get questions.
- Reply to contest questions with @namecheap tag and your answer on Twitter.
- There will be 5 winners with first one being the quickest to reply while other 4 chosen on random.
- You should follow @namecheap on Twitter, or they will not be able to send you that code. (There is another option available for validation that will be shown on the integration page as well.)
- You are only eligible to win a domain once per day.
- You must be present within the hour for your answer to be counted. You cannot answer a question asked at 11:00am at 4:00pm as it will not be counted toward the final tally.
- You can check other details here.