Give yourself a dose of strong fresh breath.. you never know when you need it. You can get a free sample of Wrigley’s Doublemint Mints, all you need to do is fill up a simple form. Order your sample today.
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Doublemint gum – the unique, minty flavor you can’t get anywhere else. Doublemint was launched in the U.S. in 1914 and has since become one of the world’s best-selling chewing gums, enjoyed by generations of consumers worldwide. Today, the classic Doublemint flavor lasts longer than ever. Doublemint is one of the largest selling gum brands in the world, available in over 140 countries.
- Go to this link.
- Scroll down.
- Fill in your details
- Click on Submit
Terms and Conditions:
- Participation in this contest/ scheme is optional and free of charge.
- Filling in all the details is mandatory for participation.
- The Contest is open to any person above 18 years of age and of Indian nationality and residing in India
- Selection of the winners shall be decided by Company and its decision will be final and binding. No claims against this would be entertained.
- The participants shall enter their email address and their corresponding address correctly. Company shall not be liable for any error committed by the participant in providing the above mentioned address correctly.
- Company shall not be responsible for any errors in this respect in any manner.
- By submitting your information in this form, you hereby agree and consent to Company retaining and using all the data/information to its affiliates and its agents for promotional or other marketing purposes.
- The shortlisted participants will be intimated by an email. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for non receipt of intimation by the email.
- Gratification shall be sent on the address submitted by the participant. The company shall not be responsible for non receipt via mail/courier.
- The Company also reserves the right to amend the rules of the contest or extend the period or cancel or discontinue the contest or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- A participant can be chosen only once during the duration of the contest.
- No correspondence shall be entertained with regard to the contest.
- The employees of Company or any associated companies and members of their immediate family of the employees of the Company shall not be eligible to participate in the contest.
- The laws of India govern the Program all disputes shall be settled within the jurisdiction of Delhi only.