For those who don’t know about GiftCardIndia, It is a website from where you can buy gift cards which can be used as plain cash in various stores like Lifestyle, Reliance digital, Fabindia, Globus, Fastrack, Home town, Nike, shoppers stop, CCD, pizza hut and many more. They are also the exclusive partner for American Express in India, and sell the Amex Gift Cards in various denomination.
On occasion of Raksha Bandhan, GiftCardsIndia(GCI) is offering a flat 5% off on All American Express Gift Cards. And since Amex Gift cards are available without purchase fees as Introductory offer, the deal becomes more awesome. You can combine both offers and can get AMEX Card worth Rs. 5000 for only Rs. 4750 (also available in other denominations). Full Value, Free Shipping.
And that is not all, you can also make use of many Exclusive offers available for Amex cards, like 15% off on Infibeam and a lot more. This is a deal you must not miss.
How to Get 5% Off on American Express Gift Cards from GiftCardsIndia?
- Go to this link
- Choose card you want to buy. Enter quantity and Click on Purchase Now
- On next page Click “Checkout”
- Make The payment
- GCI usually sends an email to confirm the payment. Reply to it to fasten the process.
[box type=”alert”]Offer is valid from 7th August to 21st August 2013[/box]
Benefits of the American Express Gift Card
- The American Express Gift Card is a prepaid product
- Accepted online and welcomed at all merchants that accept American Express Cards in India
- Available in 3 different denominations – Rs 1000, Rs. 2000 & Rs 5000
- Special offers on travel, leisure, shopping & dining through the American Express Selects programme
- Easy to check balance, online or on your phone
- Supported by excellent customer service and support.
Why SavingMore.in recommends this:
As the name suggests, Gift Cards are the best thing to gift. You don’t have to spend days and nights thinking what to gift your friend, sibling, relatives, colleagues, etc. You can just buy a gift card give the freedom to the person to buy whatever he/she wants to.